mv-spion.de
183.424
Nutzer in MV
Übersicht
Forum
So siehts aus....
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad
Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
07.05.2006 - 3:15 Uhr
Tillooooooo Vom Dach
41, Rostock
alles wird schlecht
07.05.2006 - 13:01 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Nein, alles wird gut!!! Der Sommer ist da
YUHUUUUUUUU
07.05.2006 - 13:03 Uhr
danhro1979
hey ist dies ein MusicThread zum singen
?
07.05.2006 - 13:06 Uhr
Schlaubi
ich finde ja auch deutsche musik nicht
schlecht...
"Im Frühtau zu Berge wir gehn, Falera Es
grünen die Wälder und Höh´n, Falera"
07.05.2006 - 13:31 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Ja Super, das werde ich gleich
tun!!!!...................................
..........................................
....................
nachdem ich diesen fiesen Alkoholschiss
losgeworden bin AAARRGGHHHH VERDAMMT
07.05.2006 - 13:34 Uhr
Voyante
Bin nur ein Gaukler, ein Narr, ein
Betrüger... Pack meine Lügen in
Zuckerwatte ein, schmink mir Gefühle ins
Gesicht... Wirklich wahr ist meistens
nichts... Nicht wenn ich lache, nicht wenn
ich wein *sing
07.05.2006 - 13:40 Uhr
danhro1979
Strowe like DJ´s like
Oh shake my motherfucking ass
All night
I don´t want kiss tonight
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me youer I show you mine
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
07.05.2006 - 13:54 Uhr
Bitte melde dich an, um Beiträge hinzuzufügen.
Zufallsprofil
Karin Meyer
45, Rostock
Andre Sauck
40, Heringsdorf
Bonner Binner
31, Ostseebad Binz
AllShallLudi
36, Greifswald
Johnny Bravo
58, Lärz
SuzukiRm ZweiTakt
34, Kröpelin
Oliver Fränkel
40, Ildehausen
Marita Wegener
69, Koserow
AKOCAN
41, Hamburg
Marcel Godknecht
47, Wismar
Engelchen2905
34, Schwerin
Mario Teuber
63, Neuruppin
Neffets
58, Magdeburg
Pinguinman
37, Rostock
Fettfett
44, Mönchengladbach
Thomsen The Tommy xD
35, Marlow bei Ribnitz-Damgarten
Milord Supuk
56, Augsburg, Bayern
Anikasch
46, Hamburg
Sabrina Wolf
42, Zinnowitz, Ostseebad
Cani kitty
34, Rostock
Anastasia S
31, Berlin
**jennymaus**
41, Rostock
Fidi Berlin
40, Spandau
Lars M
49, Brietzig
Michael Müller
36, Rostock
Der_Einsamme_Wo
47, Rostock
Sandro M.
51, Altenpleen
Robin Bockhahn
35, Groß Kordshagen
Aliceroud Alice
33, Hurden
W aus I I.
48, Aasbüttel
Infos
Du bist Single?
Auf der Suche nach deinem Traumpartner?
Komm zum neuen
Flirtsofa
! 100% kostenlos und jetzt neu: Matching! Teste es gleich aus:
flirtsofa.com
.
Umfrage
Gewalt und Computerspiele - gibt es einen Zusammenhang?
Ballerspiele mit brutalen Bildern machen eindeutig aggressiv.
Solche Spiele sind nur gefährlich, wenn die Spieler ohnehin schon ein Problem haben.
Man kann das Spiel nicht für Handlungen außerhalb des Spiels verantwortlich machen.
Das Ganze ist eine Pseudodebatte, die von den tatsächlichen Gründen für Gewalt ablenkt.
Es gibt Zusammenhänge zwischen Spiel und Realität, aber sie sind viel zu komplex für so eine Umfrage.
Ergebnis ansehen