mv-spion.de
183.439
Nutzer in MV
Übersicht
Forum
So siehts aus....
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad
Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
07.05.2006 - 3:15 Uhr
Tillooooooo Vom Dach
41, Rostock
alles wird schlecht
07.05.2006 - 13:01 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Nein, alles wird gut!!! Der Sommer ist da
YUHUUUUUUUU
07.05.2006 - 13:03 Uhr
danhro1979
hey ist dies ein MusicThread zum singen
?
07.05.2006 - 13:06 Uhr
Schlaubi
ich finde ja auch deutsche musik nicht
schlecht...
"Im Frühtau zu Berge wir gehn, Falera Es
grünen die Wälder und Höh´n, Falera"
07.05.2006 - 13:31 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Ja Super, das werde ich gleich
tun!!!!...................................
..........................................
....................
nachdem ich diesen fiesen Alkoholschiss
losgeworden bin AAARRGGHHHH VERDAMMT
07.05.2006 - 13:34 Uhr
Voyante
Bin nur ein Gaukler, ein Narr, ein
Betrüger... Pack meine Lügen in
Zuckerwatte ein, schmink mir Gefühle ins
Gesicht... Wirklich wahr ist meistens
nichts... Nicht wenn ich lache, nicht wenn
ich wein *sing
07.05.2006 - 13:40 Uhr
danhro1979
Strowe like DJ´s like
Oh shake my motherfucking ass
All night
I don´t want kiss tonight
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me youer I show you mine
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
07.05.2006 - 13:54 Uhr
Bitte melde dich an, um Beiträge hinzuzufügen.
Zufallsprofil
CCdesi
37, Göhren-Lebbin
Michael Horn
47, Freiberg
Spikederköter
40, Brandshagen
Ralf Hünecke
52, Berg bei Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz
Natascha Klages
45, Basthorst, Kreis Herzogtum Lauenburg
Cpunkt Mpunkt
41, Halle (Saale)
Daniel Münster
40, Buch
Sophia Magdalena G
34, Rostock
Zorro85
41, Altenhagen bei Altentreptow
Paul Friese
35, Satow (Möritz)
Andre Rudloff
37, Wismar
Spider Schwarze Witwe
68, Seevetal
Berko M.
56, Teterow
Marcel Moritz
42, Wilhelmshaven
Elcasto
44, Schwerin
Enrico S.
41, Altkalen
Jörg Jung
56, Kleinblittersdorf
J Borr
42, Rostock
Grandness
46, münchen
Jäcky Jacqueline Liebig
28, Rostock
Schwarzecobra
38, Bad Segeberg
DerOptimierer
47, Braunschweig
Lolek
47, Wotenick
Lischen2009
36, Rostock
Anushka
43, Rostock
Rob Bauer
37, Breklum
Conny Martens
47, Schwerin
Patrick Is Rapper
31, Berlin
Hartsen
35, Greifswald
Sergej Süss
44, Kiel
Infos
Du bist Single?
Auf der Suche nach deinem Traumpartner?
Komm zum neuen
Flirtsofa
! 100% kostenlos und jetzt neu: Matching! Teste es gleich aus:
flirtsofa.com
.
Umfrage
Sylt oder Rügen - welche Insel findest Du attraktiver?
Sylt
Rügen
Ergebnis ansehen